Re: Concerning natural voices and exclamation marks

I recall that Samantha on iOS did inflect somewhat well. Then at one iOS update or other, she went so far backward that I half wonder if they packaged an older version by mistake, and called it an upgrade to secondary features I never use and hoped no one would notice that inflection got worse and pronunciation of several words broke for no apparent reason. It's like we're expected to believe that someone complained about their Natural Voice inflecting on exclamations, and they removed the feature to fit in with the crowd.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Munawar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : queenslight via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Lucas1853 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Lucas1853 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Munawar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Munawar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Slender via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Slender via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : musicalman via Audiogames-reflector