Re: Inquisitor: The Demon is OUT

Well, their business is totally amateur. They send me a e-mail with other customer name and gave me the link to update the game. The system is not recognising my e-mail address though so definitely not a professional way to contact with their customers. Worth mentioning is, I contacted them for the update as they are not informing their customers oof any updates etc.

They are just showing how much ignorants they are in terms of answering questions here, reacting on our feedback and how they are handling everything else.

This is my last purchase from them, nomore wasting the time and my money on something like that.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Pier Francesco via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : an idiot via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : tayo . bethel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cyco via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mikerschs2 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : EternalGamer via Audiogames-reflector