Do you use any of these three calendar solutions?

Hi there,
So as some of you are aware, I have been slogging through the careful, delicate, frustrating but ultimately rewarding task of building a highly adaptive, easy to use calendar program that combines many solutions into one, beautifully crafted end result.
As part of the end product, it will combine google calendar, outlook calendar, and iCloud calendar into one solution, with options to choose which calendars, within those, are synced, and so on and so forth.
I won't go into too much detail about features, because that is not really relevant to this topic.
I am posting this because I am looking for people who use google calendar, outlook calendar or iCloud calendar and have a familiarity with the options it has available and common things you do with it.
I, much to my dismay, meet none of these requirements, though I am learning slowly.
For this reason, I am ultimately looking for testers who fit the following requirements:
1. Use one of the above solutions.
2. Are able to bug test with at least some degree of accuracy.
3. Are able to give constructive feedback.
4. Are able to communicate clearly through email or skype text. (No voice chatting).
5. Are able to work discretely, (no pre release versions for public consumtion).

If you think you would be able to do this, please get in touch with me.
Testing is no where near ready yet, and we're looking at a timeline of probably a month, if not a month and a half, before I would be confident enough to say yes, lets turn this over to testing, but even so, I'd love to have, at least by then, a list of posssibles.
So do get in touch if you can help, feature requests, related to the above solutions, or otherwise related, are welcome, as well.
https://nathantech.net/contact to get in touch.
Thanks!