Re: Mailman has been released!

I was able to figure almost everything out.
The most cryptic part was the implicit rule of delivering letters. In my opinion, it cannot be logically explained other than "because that's how the world works in this game". What I wanted is adding such "logically unguessable" elements to the readme, just like you have done.
Another thing I want to see is the learn game sounds option. We are implicitly associating a sound to a certain physical object in the virtual world while playing audiogames. In order to think and experiment with the game world, we must do it correctly. In other words, knowing what each object is truly opens the opportunity for players to think.
Let me raise another example about how to handle pits. I browsed the sounds folder and how files were named. When I heard one of the sounds, I remembered how it was named and guessed what it was. It was associated with a different object in CP, so I couldn't have been correctly get the new usage of that sound without reading the file name. Now I knew what it was. Then, I was able to logically understand that it might be usable to handle pits. Do you get what I mean? Differences between what must be explained and what doesn't have to be.
That being said, this game is yours. So, make it as you like. Generally the number of players will follow based on how we handle our releases, but it is still a choice that you do not care about how many players like it.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The Dwarfer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The Dwarfer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nyanchan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nyanchan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nyanchan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nyanchan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nyanchan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nyanchan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ElizaBaez via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : musicalman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : SkyGuardian via Audiogames-reflector