Re: Am I really that immature?

Greetings all.

I have been condemned for voicing/writing my opinion and I believe that this time will be no exception. Christian, even though I've never interacted with you before, do I believe that you are immature simply because you express yourself however you see fit? No I do not. Yes, you have quite a bit to learn as do I when it comes to dealing with people. I'm the first to admit to not being good at social interaction because I never go with the flow unless the flow happens to coincide with what I think/believe or if there is something to learn from an opinion/belief/point of view held by many people. I believe your question wasn't so much are you immature but does what I think, feel, believe and know reflect the external reality you find yourself in. Also, I believe you were asking whether or not you can either know what the consequences of your actions be they word or deed are or whether or not you can make educated guesses as to what such consequences are. In other words, what you're really asking is are you experienced enough to handle what life throws at you and are you ready to make decisions for yourself that others have made for you previously. If I am in error in my interpretation of your post then I do apologise.

I myself have been condemned because I am an absolute pacifist and I absolutely refuse to harm another in any way what so ever for any reason. If I inadvertently harm another through ignorance then I acknowledge that I have done so and I endeavour to improve myself and not make that mistake again. Also, if another were to harm me in any way then I'd counsel them or failing that, not do anything that would cause them pain and suffering. What I'm trying to say is that I'm different to many people, I embrace that difference and no it does not make me better than any other; it makes me happy to be me. I know how it feels to be looked down on and I sincerely apologise for that. Since you're a Christian, you may appreciate this next statement. You like all of us are children of Jehovah and Lord Jesus Christ told us that there are many mansions in Jehovah's kingdom.

I hope this has been of some assistance to you and fret not at what others say/write for even though what they say can be and often is painful, you are not without allies and loved ones. Kind regards, Amin Abdullah.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : AlexN94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : christian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : omer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : adel . spence via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ty via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Vulcan_Raven via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : electro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bashue via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : vaibhavbhandari via Audiogames-reflector