Re: Aps not working properly on Ios 13.1

@Jeffb, yeah I found the updates, though I do prefer it along the bottom since it was much easier to get to.
As to Android, there is too much good stuff on Ios, besides, my Iphone 8 is still relatively new saying I had a five for 7 years and I hardly have the cash for a new phone.
For basic phony things the Iphone does still work, EG calls, texts, and email etc, although I usually prefer to do those on a laptop.

The problem seems to be with various random aps.

@criticview, when I say "not working" I mean that vo cannot interact with the ap at all. It speaks the name of the ap and the initial first button, EG play game on audio wizards, but I cannot interact with the ap at all. every swipe produces a bonk sound, and touching the screen manually just bonks or reitterates the initial first button, which cannot be double tapped.

If I didn't already know the aps I was trying were perfectly accessible with voicoever, I'd have assumed they were fully graphical and impossible to use, accept that manifestly aps like crafting kingdom and audio wizards are anything but inaccessible.
I've  tried restarting vo, both from the settings pannel and the home button, and resetting voiceover's settings, not that I'd really customised much beyond roter contents, but neither works.

When I believed it was just a few aps that were having this problem I considered deleting and redownloading the aps, but I don't think that is the issue.

Interestingly enough, the problem first occurred literally as I was playing crafting kingdom, indeed I'm in the middle of a crafting quest currently.

Any suggestions are definitely welcome.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Juliantheaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : omer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : TheGreatCarver via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : omer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : criticview via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bgt lover via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : criticview via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mazen via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : criticview via Audiogames-reflector