Re: Am I really that immature?

@40, doesn't that describe childhood to an extent? Being in teenhod, you get to develop yourself, and figure out what you want. I mean, just because you had a rough childhood that doesn't mean the rest of us do. That being said, we all have different experiences, and likes, and situations. WWe all develop differently, and that doesn't make anybody better than the rest of us. Well, accept for those who think their 2 year olds, and want to become a neusence to the forum.
Now, I think being a child is the best. No worries, heartbreak, bills to pay, have to deal with annoying kids. The hardest thing about being a kid, at least here, is the accessive homework. Doesn't the teachers know we have lives and other important projects, worth marks to work on? I mean, they can't fire me from the school if at the end of the term i perform well, but if you were working for a company, its Kaplutz to you, buddy.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bashue via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : christian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bashue via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : christian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : amerikranian via Audiogames-reflector