Re: iOS 13.1/2 sucks

nidza07 wrote:

Wow, have not read anything more ridiculous in a long time. Just for your info, if you are beta testing, you agree to not share any bugs from the beta except those published by Apple, so stop beta testing or well, continue being dishonest. Not to mention you could possibly put the site in trouble since it is, after all, a legal agreement, even though the chance of that happening is super low. I never had duplicate items in rotor, and hard reset works just fine. All you have to do is after volume up and down, hold power and keep pressing the home button untill you can no longer feel it press. At that point, release power. I say this because you are supposed to release power as soon as it shuts down or else you will go to recovery, but the software home button is the only way I know for blind people to detect when it shuts down. iOS 13 works mostly fine. Why not try a factory reset? I didn't see many of these listed anywhere, and I browse web regularly on my phone so would have definitely noticed the crash.

If you don't have a phisical home button, or a software one, try the mute switch maybe... or count to five or so...