Re: Inquisitor: The Demon is OUT

Hi.
So, I really gave the demo version a fair try. I got pretty much used to the navigation, but I still don't like how it works, and I could easily imagine how you could end up going in circles later on in the game if the maps are very complex.
I don't like how slow the game reacts in generel. If you press the spacebar when a cutseen is playing, the game sometimes crash. I tried that twice. The game is also slow in some of the menus, and when interacting with things, you need to wait until the "Press the spacebar to interact" message has finished.
I'm also not a fan of how the inventory system is read.
The battle is what confuses me most in the game. I managed to learn how the three parts works, the attack, the guard and the magic, but I don't undersand how guard works over attacks, and where the magic comes in. The battle tutorial is really not good at all. It would have been better if there was a random enemy in the tutorial you could fight, to learn how the battle system practically works.
I like the conversation system, how the choices are made when using items and the voice acting is okay in my opinion. I really like that the play time is like 12 hours for a completion of the full version of the game. That sounds like an amazing length of an audiogame.
I managed to complete the demo version, and i'm glad I took the time to give the game a fair try again. After having completed the demo version I'll say the following:
1. There are a lot of things I don't like about the game. But if the game really have 12 hours of playtime, then it's a big plus for me.
2. I'm willing to buy the game if the developers are willing to improve the navigation system with side steps so you can move around the map without constantly need to turn around and go around in circles all the time.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Erick via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cyco via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Wes Hollow via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kg84 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jonnyboy1991 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ZK via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cyco via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Nick via Audiogames-reflector