Re: anyone up for watching and downloading anime?

the URL has been removed by staff? just do a google search for anime kisa and you will find it. If only I could buy all the english dubs of my favorite anime on apple itunes I would gladly do it and not use such sites! But funimation app is not accessible, the adult swim app does not have all episodes, in short there is no accessible way to gain access to these except for illegal websites. I am glad I have all my favorite animes in mp3. my advice is that when a new anime comes out that is dubbed into english go and grab it as fast as you can and convert it to mp3 and back it up somewhere safe. But really though I wish apple had all funimation stuff available to buy and stream or download on demand through itunes! It would be so much better and more reliable than the anime kisa tv website and other such sites. my previous example being trying to watch dragon ball kai the final chapters english dub, and finding no matter what link i click on the show is still in japanese.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Amine via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Amine via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : flameAlchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : flameAlchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : moonwalker via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : stirlock via Audiogames-reflector