Re: Trouble with trimps

I'm afraid this number isn't showing up for me, my trimps column looks like this (after I just had a group wammed, and yes it takes them more than a second to breed).

Trimps
72.8M / 80.5M
39.8M breeding
+1.98M/sec
33.0M/40.2M employed

See, it says the number of trimps I'm gaining per second, but not the total time it takes, this is why I'm having trouble getting anticipation to work for me.

As I said, I've tried toggling the setting which says "less breed timer" or "more bbreed timer" but I don't see any difference, which is why I was wondering if it showed up for other people.

I've also looked under the tooltip info for breeding trimps, and not seen a total time given there either.

edit: Okay I am a stupid head. When it says "after the group of trimps" I thought it would be up near the  information, where as the timer is actually down near the trimp sts, and yes I've found the toggle for the breed timer too.

that will help I think.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : drums61999 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Quasar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : drums61999 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Quasar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : drums61999 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : drums61999 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : keithwipf1 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : drums61999 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : drums61999 via Audiogames-reflector