Re: Multiple Punishments Stemming from Last Week's Incident

i am Elia Fogel and i did not say that i hack the forum i sed some one has to delete the forum

Jaidon Of the Caribbean wrote:

I know I screwed up. I shouldn't have vented on that guy who wanted redspot's src. I should have ended the feud with Audiogame ages ago, but I think I wasn't that out of line like Lord London, for example. He told Jade to shut up, and other things. Elia Fajal. [Sorry for Misspelling] Said she was going to hack the forum, and audiogame started on me. I mean, how often do you guys have to really moderate me? I like the firm stance, but I think a severity index should be formed. I mean, three months? I didn't curse the man. Anyway, I'll take my watch. If I get banned, well, I know what not to do.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : mastodont via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : jaybird via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : ElizaBaez via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : elia fogel via Audiogames-reflector