Re: anyone up for watching and downloading anime?

see the thing is, I knew that animakisa.tv was a pirated website, but the fact is, this is solution where NVDA interacts with the basic layout of this site for you to actualy read manga and watch anime and also to download.
but these mods don't seem to care about these kinds of things, although nothing is happening about the forrum or anything.
like moonwalker said, don't just be doing that, but actualy provide us a good solution to things, rather than just blocking and blocking.
and this is the off topic room, these are ment for these kinds of things.
I could get behind audiogame cracking, and game posting to an extent, but just blocking thes solutions is just not good, especially for those who like the kinds of things.
I had to talk to the site dev if he could make these kinds of things accessible to us, and he agread, so that's another reason why I posted the site.
look at the accessible games and emulators project I started with.
I wanted to share it to alot of blind people, because these kinds of games, older game, to actualy be playable, And no dout, if I try to post it again, you would block it, or stop the key from being shared.
I'm not saying that you're bad mods, because you're seriously not, but please understand, I do this for a reason, much more than you know than just shareing non leegall things.
and before you say to go someware elce and share that, I want to hopefully reach blind people with these things, and if you're doing that, and saying that over and over like a recorder, are it makes me think that you're just blocking with out actualy looking at the uces of these kinds of things.
Before you block and or stop shareing of these kinds of links and or BTsync keys, I'd like to kindly ask if you can just kindly consider takeing a look at these things and there uces?
Please, like I asked, don't just be deling just because it's not legal, but actualy try to take my humble request into consideration. Thanks.
I should also mention that this is where alot of blind people hang out, so that adds to what I was trying to say.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : moonwalker via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : stirlock via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : juan reina via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : juan reina via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : juan reina via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : UltimateBlade via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : juan reina via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : juan reina via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : SkyGuardian via Audiogames-reflector