Re: anyone up for watching and downloading anime?

Juan, I been looking at this topic. I gave you people a legal way to watch anime over 4 times! Its been real difficult to keep my rage in, but i don't want to get banned. I, have, one thing to say. You, are acting entitled. The way you carry about yourself it entitled. I gave you a legal way to watch anime, andh you all just skip over it. Now, you slap the mods in their face and say, give us a legal solution, or we will just keep doing this. Here we have a saying for this.
*sorry for bad language*
The skin of you ass ent even yours and you wha carry on like that?
Translation.
You don't own anything, and you want to act like you make the rules?
That's how your behaving. The mods say they don't want any illegal links here, they don''t want any illegal links. End of text.
If you want to pirate stuff, go back to your pirate community, matey.

And, @51, if you could say Jade, you could very damn well call the other mod. Where I come from that's called pelting shade, and that's not tolerable. This topic has escalated really fast.
Its an intresting topic. Maybe instead of arguing about ligit imate legislation, we talk about actul legal ways we could watch and download anime.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : SkyGuardian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : juan reina via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : juan reina via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : sid512 via Audiogames-reflector