Re: vpn

I've used express vpn and their client wasn't that bad in terms of accessibility.
one thing that I love about there app is that you can exclude apps from vpn, or use vpn for certain apps only. a feature called split-tunneling. I've found this only in express vpn and Ib vpn.
I've also used a lot more of these services, but only with open vpn configs or l2tp connections. nord also