Re: anyone up for watching and downloading anime?

I can see both sides to this. On one hand, we have Juan, and the others. Who want to watch anime on an accessible website. However, the legal ways of doing this are not accessible. So, they have no choice but to resort to illegal methods. The mods, on the other hand want the forum to be as fair, and legal as possible, and want to stop the distribution of such material, and you said not to do it on the forum. OK, then. We decide to make a skype group to share links. OK. You don't want the link to the skype group on this forum. We say, give us like 3 days with the link on the forum, then remove it. The mods still want no association wwith such vile things. You here how it sounds?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : moonwalker via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : juan reina via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : moonwalker via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : criticview via Audiogames-reflector