Re: Swamp, zombie fps by Aprone

It feels like things have gotten decidedly deadlier.  I'm taking a lot more damage per hit with the same armor than before the update.  Has armor been reduced in effectiveness, or damage increased, or have the level-based increases for zombies become effective when they weren't before?  With a nearly full suit of medium armor, I'm losing 5 to 10% per hit.  Now, I didn't have a ton of points in medium armor because I didn't know how armor skills worked, but by comparison, I was losing decimal percentages per hit before.  Now I am down in breakable territory with four hits.

Note, I'm not complaining, just puzzled why the change was so dramatic.