Re: NVDA, github and youtube

Hi,
I will add that this is not an NVDA issue, it happens regularly on my Mac with Voiceover, the same thing happens as you describe in your post. Another thing that Youtube does that drives me insain that is very similar, is when I upload a video using my mac, it keeps telling me to click the publish button to publish this video, every like 3 seconds when I'm still writing the description.
So I'm thinking this is a web accessibility thing, not an NVDA thing. Is there any way we can contact Youtube about this directly instead of tracking it as an NVDA issue?