Re: I'm hoping for game recommendations

Whitch platform of games are you looking for? I don't use an Iphone, so i'm sorry if I can't help you with that. But I can help you with a game if you want it for your computer. It's a game called Oh shit, don't worry, it doesn't have any bad language, but it lets you collect items, and at the saim time not dieing. You can get it here.

http://samtupy.com/stevend/oh_shit.zip

Oh Shit!
This game, despite its title, does not contain any questionable content, and is a massively addictive arcade game.
Run around, and avoid the rocks that will try to fall onto your head. But it doesn't stop there, where the game gets interesting is that the objects that were trying to destroy you become one of three things once they're on the ground; points, items, or pits. Survive as long as you can, pick up points, and avoid pits and exploding canons that will appear out of nowhere. Pick up superbonuses to gain invinsibility which will in turn destroy the canons, pit covers to cover the pits, and a speed bonus that can help or hinder you!
It's a perfectly good timewaster, and very fun! it does take while to get used to though. If you nead anything elce, just ask, and I will help you!