Re: Alter Aeon: Multiclassing question

Both necro mage and necro cleric are good choices. I am more a fan of the mage route though. Third class cleric will get you enough healing and protection, and I use my mage spells to vary it up for skill experience.

It is true, now that clerics were reworked they are a lot more useful higher in the class list, and cleric is by no means a bad choice, but like Jayde and Gisco said, int and wis for both are a major plus. Charisma is nice to have, but I'd just make sure to have enough for what you need.

My necro is 36 necro, 30 mage, 25 cleric, and he survives in groups that are considerably higher level than he is.

    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : gisco_tn via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ross via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Vazbol via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Vazbol via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : drums61999 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : togira ikonoka via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : togira ikonoka via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : tayo . bethel via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : drums61999 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : the_ruler_of_dark_forces via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : togira ikonoka via Audiogames-reflector