Re: feer question

You have to find the right lane. While you're on the bridge, keep swiping left and right until your footsteps sound different. You'll soon figure out which footstep sound is safe, and which is not. I can't remember precisely what the safe and unsafe steps sound like though, so I can't describe them any better than that right now unfortunately.