Re: can anyone send me the port forwarder?

and, why cant my asus rta87 router map a port? it cant find a igd that it can use and therefor cant forward, is there some option i need to enable? i have allready upnp on

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : fredd via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Ty via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Ty via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : baby via Audiogames-reflector