Re: please send me bgt.exe

The antivirus point would only apply if the person asking for BGT had said ... "Can someone get me the BGT Installer? I plan to learn the language so I can release the next big game for the audio gaming community". The OP only said, straight forward and without any professing that they had any goals, that they were interested in getting the BGT installer. This is like going to Walmart and asking where the bags of popcorn are, and being confronted with someone proselytizing about the evils of carbs for 2 hours straight. I don't care if someone wants to use BGT, Python, or even Applesoft BASIC, if they want it and you can provide it and are of a mind to do so, then let them have access to it at your will, but they certainly didn't come here asking for people to tell them over and over why they shouldn't use what they're asking for -- they just want it, no more, no less. I still think it's highly arrogant and disrespectful for people to be pulling this code shaming crap, and furthermore that it's such a persistent subject.

Kai

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : nidza07 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Xoren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Lawrence_McSu via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : tunmi13 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : tunmi13 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : leibylucw via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Lucas1853 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : ironcross32 via Audiogames-reflector