playing shadow love.

Hi.

I've tried to follow the guide in the guides room but I can't seam to get the game working.

I've downloaded everything, set up the game, you didn't have to press alt s by the way, it's alt n for next, it's an installer.

I instal the game and run start.exe, I then figure out that I have to press down arrow until I get to something like start, or something, it's a world adding feature. I press enter on that, press enter again because the info is there and am shwon an edit box, pressing f 12 does nothing and I can't read any text.

can anyone help?