Re: please send me bgt.exe

@#19 Exercise caution when advertising this website, as they do give out cracked software/games.
@#2 @#8
@#12 Here’s the thing. He didn’t ask you for your opinion. He didn’t ask for your approval to use BGT. He doesn’t care if you think he should go learn an actual programing language, and he’s not listening to your post. Whether you only think you’re right or you are actually right is irrelevant. Let’s be clear, I agree with you, I don’t think people looking to make games that they intend to advertise to the public should use BGT, but at the end of the day he doesn’t care. He only wants you to give him the link, or he wants you to stay out of his topic and leave him alone. I’m not saying this to be harsh with you, I’m just stating the facts.
@#22 Quite honestly, I’m disappointed. I’ve heard a lot of things you’ve said, but I’ve never heard you stoop this low. I thought you improved or that you were at least better than this. This isn’t a matter of “woops I’m sorry I slipped up”, this is pure bigotry at its finest. Seriously man, you got issues to work out.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : ironcross32 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Xoren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : ironcross32 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Lawrence_McSu via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Xoren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Xoren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : ironcross32 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Lawrence_McSu via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : thetechguy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : simter via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : mazen via Audiogames-reflector