Re: Swamp, zombie fps by Aprone

Jennifferm, I hope I speeld that right. Anyway, you will sometimes find broken weapons, grenades, bayonets, and other goodies. Hard core players can put these in forts to let the mget repaired, but non-HC players can find them as well. As normal players have no fort access, your only option is to donate them at a Safe Zone. When you do, there is a 7% chance that the item will be fixed and returned to you, so if you find a bent bayonet and donate it, there's a 7% chance you will receive a bayonet in working order.