Re: OBS anyone heard of it?

Ok, here is what I would like to do with it. Maybe someone can tell me if I am far off. I would like to stream some of my adventures in AA or shades of doom. Love to show the game window, but do not want to show how much of a mess my desktop really is. There has been a time or two where I wanted to show someone how to do something via video and this sounds like just what I need if I can just figure out how to get the software just to focus in on the program itself.