Re: Mac or windows laptop, your opinions?

I have a mac for about 4 years. The system is certainly stable and secure, but it must be admitted that Apple neglects VoiceOver for Mac a lot. It's not like the Iphone, where Apple frequently fixes bugs. On Mac a VoiceOver bug can stay even for years.
In my opinion the Mac with VoiceOver, to date, can allow you to do basic tasks. But when one goes further, for example, creating a complex word document, going to complicated sites, then Windows is better for us.
I have a musician friend who uses a program on the Mac where they receive his reports and fix bugs very quickly. This is an advantage. Too bad that the same does not happen for normal applications.