Accessible drive cloning software

Long story short, bought samsung ssd to replace kingston ssd in my computer. Tried Macryan Reflect and Todo Backup, no success.. I was able to do this easily on the mac side with Carbon copy cloner, but on windows, nothing I've found so far anyway works. Does anyone know of anything? At all? I'm lost and quite frankly really annoyed that essential stuff like this is not screen reader friendly