Re: can you suggest me a ios rpg game for me?

Oriol, planet life is sort of like A dark room, miner resource management elements with a light weight rpg tacked on, though nothing that  require pulling out of hair in stat management, since the focus is on fun for the most part and the game's light hearted atmosphere, though finishing all the secrets does take a bit of work.

As reported in This topic I played the pc version  on Itch.io and loved it.

I imagine the pc version is slightly easier than Ios simply because navigating buttons and headings is a wee bit quicker on pc, but really the game could've been built to be accessible, and the developer seems like a very nice fellow.