Re: Are thereAny other DECtalk/tts archives?

Honestly I don't think the owner of that archive is even around, I've tried emailing the address with new stuff several times and have never received a response. TTS skits themselves haven't completely died, there's a YouTube community around them and even a dedicated wiki, but as Crashmaster said most TTS skit makers in the blind community have generally moved on.