Re: New RPG Development with GDE

There is a lot of truth to what Xeron says. Although I genuinely want to create something that pleases everyone, one of my most valuable resources at the moment is time. And that time must be invested in value added tasks. Unfortunately making a PC version falls low on that priority list. However you never know what the future holds. But for now the console remains the top priority.

The console is not yet released. I'm in the process of acquiring final quotes for the enclosure before putting together the investment proposal. This has taken much longer than anticipated.

The more support the project gets obviously increases its chances of success. So please use the "get one"page if you would like. Or follow us on facebook or twitter. It's all positive in the eyes of an investor.

It's nice to see people using and enjoying the GDE. I'm always happy to hear feedback. New features are on the way. Including rotating the listener. And as always if anyone needs help with their projects feel free to drop me a message using whatever medium you want. I would love to see what people are making.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aaronlp via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : claudiogaranzini via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aaronlp via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ambro86 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ambro86 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aaronlp via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : juan reina via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Xoren via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aaronlp via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Ty via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sean-Terry01 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Naruto via Audiogames-reflector