Re: Breed Memorial - New monster breeder simulation game by Morokuma

Well picked up this game after a while, since its not exactly a progressive game.
One thing which seems odd to me is the amount of fusion items you get, and the fact that lots have ary less than defined effects, like those mutation gems, or maybe its that I should be fusing more monsters than I am, since in general I've been concentrating on one monster at a time, then fusing that monster when it's stats are high enough.

I also really would prefer it if old monsters could actually get to the end of their life.
Spoilage ahoy for anyone who hasn't had a monster die and played on.

I've seen the monk who eventually turned up to mention my first monster and unlocked ghost and zombie types, but it'd be nice if there were more reasons to let monsters live their life to the end, heck I'd sort of prefer monster breeding to actual fusing even though I know the game is based on monster rancher and of course the kidsies couldn't cope with monsters doing anything not family friendly like actual breeding with each other big_smile.

Still, in a progressive game like this, bloodlines would be fun, as would a bit more exploring and  monster battles.