Re: Android coding and editors?

I never managed to make android studio accessible to nvda, jabswitch reports that java access bridge is enabled, but nvda's logs say otherwise.
I never liked java too much anyway, so I suggest trying out mono develop or vissual studio with mono for android using the frameworks api or the new, and abit instable, xamarin.forms alternative.
I have a little problem with this solution, offcourse, what else did you expect? The problem is that the framework can't apparently find the System assembly, so I again can't program for android even if I think I have the potential of knowing how, but, wait a second, could I ever?
Strange that I managed to put both a advise and a lament in the same post, that's a new record! Anyway, I must stop hitting the touchscreen so hard and let my phone decide whether to cry or laff lol.