Re: manamon2, anyone wants to gift it to me.

@Jayde has a point. If you play the demo it will take you a while to get through, a while which may lead you to a giveaway of sorts - I know Liam is hosting another marathon on December 1st, so I'd definitely check that out and/r become a patron if youre able to. Or pass the stream around to your friends, that's just as effective.

    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mongoo_4044 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : the best in the world via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : phoenix1991 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Vazbol via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : caio via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : giorgi elbaqidze via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : giorgi elbaqidze via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : SkyGuardian via Audiogames-reflector