How could I go about writing my autobiography?

Hi guys. I would love to write my autobiography as I have a great story to tell. The only problem is that I’m a terrible terrible writer. I was thinking of asking someone to help me, but that could take a very very long time. I would eventually like to publish my autobiography and maybe get it on Audible at some point. What do you guys think? Do you guys know of anyone that could help? Thanks in advance. Now I need to think of a title. What about excuse me sir, can I ask you a question? By George Nelson white. What do you think?