Re: A new game, and help wyth suggestions

Well I wouldn't mind if it was a wripp off of dmnb.
Like all the realitysoftware stuff dmnb is dead.
It died due to 2 as yet unsolved issues.
1.  the server lag.
We never managed to get it sorted completely, danny and the rest worked on it and it never got totally licked.
Every time we got close to it, well we never managed to clear it totally.
2.  troublemakers.
A lot of people decided to cause trouble on the game, thats expected.
However evading banns and all sorts of stuff really was a shame and a problem.
There were probably a lot of bugs that never got fixed because of all the work to keep the troublemakers out.
There were attempts to rewrite and rewrite the game several times, even more stories in the works but it all got to much eventually.
If you can get past the lags online and server issues, and can keep the troublemakers down to a minimum, good luck to you.
I am not danny and he aint here but as a tester, if you can do better then do so.
Its not like anyone is going to kill you if you clone it, just do a better job is all.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flight via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : simter via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : hanif via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flight via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Munawar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : TheBlindSaiyan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cmerry via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Ty via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : flight via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : milos via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : flight via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : flight via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Juliantheaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : flight via Audiogames-reflector