Re: Manamon 2: Impressions Thread

Okay, cool beans. I'm considerably further in the game now, but I've just found a new boss.

spoilers
beyond

Holy hell. This desert dragon and quake machine combo is mean. Are we seriously expected to just wait upwards of 50-100 turns while the quake machine slowly, slowly, slowly earthquakes the dragon to death while it tunnels? Because without the ability to buy revives, and with revives being like 4k gold anyway even if you could buy them, this is kind of asking a lot. All my attacks do 0 damage to both targets, so I am kind of stumped.
Love the mechanics of the desert though.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aaron Baker via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : audiogame via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : audiogame via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aaron Baker via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : audiogame via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : firence via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ulisesmonge39 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : firence via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : adel . spence via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Trajectory via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Vazbol via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mohamed via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : audiogame via Audiogames-reflector