Re: The Scramble hype

@1:
First of all? Where's your proof?
Show me the posts where I said that all I have left to do is 1 month of testing and the game's out the door. Also show me where I said it was complete. Oh and you can't use Skype messages, since generally when I Skype message someone or within a group, it is directed at a specific group of people, namely those I'm talking to. Show me Forum posts, blog posts, or whatever.
Secondly, the game's first outline draft was written on December 7, 2018. Didn't know that was more than a year ago... but hey I guess we all sleep longer than expected sometimes.
Third: Where are the multiple streams and teasers I've done? Liam streamed it several times, but I actually asked him not to stream it any more after a certain point since I didn't want the hype machine to ramp up too much. Hints, you haven't seen a Scramble stream since around the time he recorded my voice overs.

Honestly? It literally seems like you've just created this topic to make me look bad due to self-righteous anger generated  out of some assumption I don't like you because I didn't let you test my game, and also from some kiddish frustration and angst over a game you want to play but can't. Just because I mention it in Liam's live streams in a conversational tone, such as "I'll buy manamon when Scramble's released and I have money", does not mean I'm creating hype. If it bothers you so much that I bring it up in conversation, to the point that you consider it generating hype and teasers, please find something productive to do.
I've avoided podcasting this game for months, avoided broadcasting new features, implementations, and fixes to all but the beta team, and not promised release dates. I have the right to converse about my work though, and I'm sorry that it bothered you so much that I did that, that you had to create a topic about the overall, nonexistent Scramble hype and create the Scramble hype yourself, this time with me on the negative end for mistreating all of you oh so bad.