Re: Manamon II, how about a $5 gifting train?

First, thanks a bunch for doing this. What a great service to our community!
I've gone ahead and taken you up on the offer. Let's see what we can do shall we?

I have a couple requests to make though.
Seeing the shear number of posts our here asking, and two posts giving, I wonder if you may consider excluding certain situations, and/or potentially adding a bit of criteria since who doesn't jump at giveaways. I feel as if many under a certain age, we were all here at one point or another, could ask for the game as a christmas or birthday gift. There's also allowance or cash. Some parents are strict so this wouldn't work but others may not mind. If in doubt ask guys.

How about waiting to draw until mid, late November or so? This would give those who haven't a time to play through the demo a chance at deciding how much they *actually* still want the game. If you've polished off what you have right now and you're digging it, then by all means. Given Aaron's hesitance to resend/recover lost keys I doubt it would be practical to ask him to implement a key exchange system though. Here's what I'm getting at. Once someone buys your copy, transfering keys, at least publicly, may be difficult. In truth, it's easy to type out a line or two, day after game release / in the midst of hype, requesting someone fork over four extra large dominos pizzas on your behalf. A little waiting around can't hurt right? Please guys simmer down a couple notches.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : amirmohammad via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : visualstudio via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Trajectory via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danang137 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : razvitasca via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Trajectory via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : tabutcu via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cartertemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cartertemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cartertemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Trajectory via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Trajectory via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Xoren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Trajectory via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : moaddye via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Trajectory via Audiogames-reflector