Re: Return to the world of Manamon in Manamon 2: The Eternal Requiem

quick question though how many people can using the same manamon key
since some body can't effort to buy it them self they might be sharing money with other and using the same key
sorry if it has been written in manual because I don't read through the whole manual yet
currently i'm stuck at strutal cave f3 sorry if spelling wrong I can't find any path to pass it
trying to walk every step gives same result am I going the wrong way any tips would be welcome.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : wightfall via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : vaibhavbhandari via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : aryamansingh via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mohamed via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : aryamansingh via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aaron Baker via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Lupus via Audiogames-reflector