Re: Manamon 2: Impressions Thread

some
spoilers
ahead

So here I am, on Ascendence Path. I'm on the seventh floor. There are a ton of ladders leading to switches, one ladder leading to absolutely nothing (just a straight dead end). There's one room with conveyor belts that move you in U shapes (north, east then south, followed by west, then north, onto ice, and through a teleporter). I'm totally stumped. I've hit like four switches now and I have no idea what I'm doing.

spoilers
end

I'm glad you guys liked the guide, and I did put in quite a bit of work on it. A guide for this game would probably be even bigger, but could be done. Who knows? Maybe one day I will, but right now, not so much.
The undead ice type is Elephrost/Maustadon, by the way. Looks like it's very bulky HP-wise and hits pretty hard.

slight
spoiler

I caught a ghost Lonar later in the game, or rather, I just kinda ran into it and it decided to come with me. It's standard, ghost and earth type, so it should be interesting.