Re: Oh shit with cheats, finally?

@12:
Nah, as that would require the following, unfortunately:
1. $150 or $100 a year.
2. Me to have a Mac or someone else who did (I have the latter, but there's always item 1). And even with someone else who can compile for Mac for me, that version would lag in updates because I'd have to wait for them to be around.

@13:
Well, when coding the cheats initially, I processed spawning things before the expanding -- yeah... again. Just proves that this wasn't as well thought out and balanced as a formal release would've been. big_smile I'll address that too to make sure that expansions happen before spawns. Why I didn't do that boggles my own mind.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : The Dwarfer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Remi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bunnyHunter via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : germanico via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : The Dwarfer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jaybird via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : germanico via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : The Dwarfer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : The Dwarfer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jimmy69 via Audiogames-reflector