Re: Warsim, text based randomly generated stratogy

I'd like more 'giant' things to spend my funds on, it seems once you get to a point where you've bought everything, you're swimming in gold and there's nothing to spend it on.

For the plot of land idea I referenced previously. I did a bit of thinking on it. And I came up with this:

Currently you can burn down/sack/etc areass. I'd like to be able to put them to use, or even within areas. F.ex if I take over the Black Market, I'd like to pull down one of the buildings (say the old asssassins den) and put something up that'd fit thematically, f.ex if I'm a demon puppetteer I could have a demon worshipping group in it, or if I'm the wealthy gambler, I could have a gambling den of sorts. It'd cost money to put the buildings up.

For othe others I thought of simply being able to pick from a menu, for example, if I burn down the Wildmen village, I could put my own Aslona village there.

And that leads me onto sometthing I'd love to see down the road. You have your kingdom upgrades. Those are good as general upgrades. But since M&B got mentioned. I thought back to a mod, I forgot the name of it, but it let you build settlements. So,I'd like to, possibly, one day, have the ability to build a settlement around your castle. After all that's how many settlements got started in medieval times.

My idea would be you'd start with something basic like a farm that'd give a tiny (maybe +1 gold for harvest), and you'd have a tree of upgrades. Not all upgrades would generate gold however. Some would purely take gold to balance it out. For example, you'd build a church and that'd boost public opinion, but it'd cost a certain amount of gold per year to upkeep it. Same with the other buildings. Actually, I'd like to se upkeep costs on the kingdom upgrades as well, come to think on it

For the stats toggle, now I got a few minutes to explain it. It may be difficulty related, but on the easier ones, once I read through the text for hiring staff, it gives me the hire cost and skills. Same for hiring champions. I'd like to see a show/hide toggle for that.

Oh and I'd like to see random prices for champions as right now there's a clear correlation between strength and cost, I'd like to see the prices randomized along with the names, so you could find a guy that costs 1500 and he turns to to be useless, instead of higher prices always meaning better.

Actually on the stats like strength/skills, is it planned to or currently set up where instead of numbers you get a general idea like in the text when it says 'I am not the best <insert position here>'. I'd like for it when it displays the stats to use that, instead of a number value.