Re: Guides on Getting Started with Reaper and Komplete kontrol

When I first set up my S 49 I have some issues loading up  expansions and sounds.
After hours of troubleshooting it myself I came to the conclusion that it was due to not owning all the necessary plug-ins to play these expansions or sounds. For me  The errors were caused by me not owning and having  battery for installed,  which caused several errors when I went to load expansions and sounds.

What you need to do is launch each native instruments plug-in as a standalone without loading your DAW,  if they do not automatically scan please go to tools and manually scan your libraries.
Once that is done with every native instruments plug-in you have installed launch your DAW,  and insert a complete control plug-in instant   And now you can press the browse button on your keyboard to explore your sounds.