Re: Manamon II, how about a $5 gifting train?

Hello folks!
Selections will be announced at the end of this post. First I'd like to say a few things.
To the community at large who has made this endeavour possible, thank you very much. If at all possible I'd like to keep it going, so please consider supporting the cause, however large or small it all ads up.
Secondly, a little PSA: please do not send me requests for games via private message. When it comes to a community driven effort such as this, there are very good reasons why everything must be done in public. I will not select you based on a private request.
Now, on to the lucky ones. I received a total of $62.38 so far. As promised, I will be adding an additional $20 to that, which means two shiny new copies of Manamon 2 are available to two very lucky folks.
Drumroll please...
Would the following individuals please post here at your earliest convenience:
*Visualstudio,
*Adel.spence.
I would request that you post here and confirm your continued interest. After that, you can proceed to private message me with your details (that would be first name, last name). Once again, thank you for the wonderful support. I will keep this open and let it run as long as it runs. Let's keep this train a rollin'!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Trajectory via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mongoo_4044 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Trajectory via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dragons via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mongoo_4044 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : fredd via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mongoo_4044 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danang137 via Audiogames-reflector