Giving Away Two Copies of Manamon 2

WE are doing a Manamon 2 live stream this Saturday the 9th at 4:30pm EST on BSG. ?We'll be giving away a copy of Manamon during the stream.
The giveaway will be based around Twitter with a click to tweet. You just share the stream and you are entered into the giveaway. A winner will be drawn at the end of the stream.
I'll be the one streaming, Hannibal or Pyro may be around as well. If you haven't tuned into a BSG stream, we are very much not family friendly. If that sort of content isn't your thing then you can check out the second Manamon 2 Giveaway.

A couple days after the stream there will be a second giveaway on the BSG blog when the Manamon 2 Review is posted. Again this will bee twitter based where you can share the review which will also enter you into the drawing. This one will run for about a week.

You can check out the BSG Live player page with the current eastern time at http://bsgl.ink/live
follow @bsg_blog on Twitter to know when the review is posted.

PS: there will be a Sequence Storm stream this month with a giveaway of that game as well. There is also a high probibility of more game giveaways to come in December.