Re: Manamon II, how about a $5 gifting train?

First things first, Thanks, 111. I have just sent you a PM, with what I hope are all the information you need. Secondly, congrats to everyone else. A few of us will have to battle at some point, I'd be down.
PS. I'll be honest, I did not expect to have been chosen, so I'm rather surprised yet excited at the same time.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : braille0109 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : the best in the world via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kristijan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : vaibhavbhandari via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : vaibhavbhandari via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pool via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Karlitos via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : baby via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Trajectory via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : AnamLion via Audiogames-reflector