Re: Warsim, text based randomly generated stratogy

Hey Defender, no problem it also helps keep me in check.

You know what I'm gonna be real, I hadn't thought about the exploration area combat yet but it's a good idea. Currently the combat is being worked on with the major factions and end of turn fighting in mind, I'm then planning on adapting the system to work for the other battles and minor groups but it's going to be interesting.

The current combat system is a big monster of a bunch of combined systems hence why it's so hard to rewrite.

It would be cool though and could be tied into random exploration to with certain areas generating with specific weather in mind.

Those are interesting ideas and I'll definitely try and use some of them! thanks

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Wastelander via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Wastelander via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Wastelander via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Wastelander via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Wastelander via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Wastelander via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : UltimateBlade via Audiogames-reflector