Re: introducing the blindgamers forum!

The problem with making posts about it and syaing omg omg omg this site has 'pirated' content....is you draw attention to it. If you hadn't have said anything and just let the mods do their thing with a report, the topic would have faded down the pages.

@Liam: While I agree with your stance, I don't think it was worth making a @mod post about really...for the same reasons I said just now, i.e. it brings attention to the issue, if you'd quietly dealt with it and edited post #1 to just say link removed by staff for X Y Z it'd have again, slid down the pages